The history of a small park in one of the coziest Moscow districts Khamovniki begins in XVIII century. In 1758 prince Nikita Trubetskoy built the core building of the family mansion which later hosted lots of famous people (Alexander Pushkin among them). Unfortunately in 2000 the mansion was burnt down and the remake was built instead. Despite the accident the park hasn't lost its coziness and ingenuous charm. The park belongs to the children's art centre and that is why there are so many wooden sculptures and playgrounds around. Pay some special attention to the greenhouse and the small zoo with ducks, pheasants and guinea fowls.