Morozov garden is a historical city garden with a total area of 0,46 ha situated in downtown Moscow. During the July rebellion 1918 the Left Socialist Revolutionaries headquarters was located here. Later on the garden used to be a popular filming location for Soviet films. In 2001 when the territory became private property the historical and architectural look got damaged. For ten years the garden was closed. The lower part which preserved some of its retro look and coziness is open for visitors since 2011.