This house with a rotunda at the corner of Tverskaya Street and Pushkin Square was built by architect Weber in 1880. In 1935, it was overbuilt with two more floors and had its facade redecorated. In a year it became home to the All-Union (today All Russian) Theater Association and the Actor’s House – informal meeting place for creative people. In the 1990s, it was badly damaged in fire and completely rebuilt. It had one the first upscale shopping centers in Moscow Galereya Akter (Actor Gallery) but now it is home to more offices than boutiques, so shopping lovers will be disappointed with the choice .